Saturday, March 7, 2020

Storytime: Things That Go

I'm currently doing a 2s Storytime at one library, and a 3-5 Storytime at another. So in order to maintain some sanity, I'm trying to pick one theme for both each week and adapt it for the different ages. Some of my 2s are REALLY little and some of my 5s are already in school.

Books:


 Fire Truck by Peter Sis
Boats Go by Steve Light
The Bus Is For Us! by Michael Rosen
Freight Train by Donald Crews
A Truck Goes Rattley Bumpa by Jonathan London
Tip Tip Dig Dig by Emma Garcia
 
Songs/Fingerplays:

Wheels on the Bus
Where Is Fire Truck? (to tune of Thumbkin)
Zoom Zoom Zoom, I'm Off to the Moon
I'm A Windshield Wiper
Hurry, Hurry Drive the Fire Truck

Activities: 
Green Means Go! (Jbrary)
Car Wash (scarves and bubbles)
Things that Go stickers on paper


Craft for older kids:



No comments:

Post a Comment