It's that time of year again, time for special Holiday programs for families at the RML.
- "A Little House Christmas". Wednesday December 8 at 4:00. Magic Storybook presents a visit to the Log Cabin in the Big Woods to celebrate the Christmas Holiday the way Laura and her family did so many years ago. String popcorn, sing holiday songs, dance and play games that aren’t electronic Decorative scenery, props and costumes add to this nostalgic and festive holiday experience. This program is for families with children ages 5 and up. Registration required.
- Family Ornament Making and Baking. Monday December 13 at 6:00. Join us at the Marlborough Senior Center for making and baking ornaments at all levels of difficulty. For Families. Registration required.
- Drop-in Storytimes for ages 2-5, every Monday at 1:00 from 11/15-12/13.
- Book Tots for babies aged 9-24 months every Wednesday in December at 10:30 a.m. Register OR drop-in.
- Quiet Storytime for ages 2-4, Monday, 12/20 at 10:30. Low lights, quiet music and calm stories for a breath of relaxation during the busy Christmas week.
- Not-Too-Old-For-Storytime: Holiday Edition: For children in grades K,1,2. We'll meet at Elmer Thienes school at the end of the day and walk to the library for an afternoon snack, craft, stories, games, and music. Friday, December 17 3:15-4:30. Registration is required. (Sign-up soon, spots are limited!)
Plus there are several adult programs going on this December including a job-hunt program and Home-made for the Holidays. Check out the library website for more information.
Happy Holidays from your friends at the Richmond Memorial Library!