Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Fun at RML!

October is just about my favorite time of year, so of course we have a ball at the Library enjoying all sorts of fallishness! That includes pumpkins, spooky tales, and yes, glue.
Here are a few pics of some preschool fun at Storytime (p.s. Session II starts October 22!)





 Our 'Next Chapter' Reading Club had a little craft fun after discussing our October book:

My Haunted House (Araminta Spookie) by Angie Sage.
 We were inspired by Ed Emberley's awesome thumbprint books which are classics!



The man is sort of an idol of mine and I have loved his drawing books my whole life. He won the Caldecott Medal for Drummer Hoff in 1968, which he collaborated on with his wife (a Librarian I might add!)
Want to keep your kids busy for a few HOURS?? Check out any of his great books!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment