Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winter Storytime: Week 2, Pancakes

Oh, hot pancakes on a cold morning, buttery and dripping with syrup. Yum!

This Week's Books:
Pancakes, Pancakes, Eric Carle
If You Give a Pig a Pancake, by Laura Numeroff, ill. by Felicia Bond
Poppleton in the Fall, by Cynthia Ryland, ill. by Mark Teague
Like Butter on Pancakes, by Jonathan London, ill. by G. Brian Karas
Pancakes for Supper! by Anne Issacs, ill. by Mark Teague

This Week's Music:
The Disappointing Pancake, by Lisa Loeb
Cooking Breakfast for the Ones I Love, by Maria Muldaur
Pancake Song, by the Funky Mamas

This Week's Action Rhymes:
Mix a pancake, stir a pancake
Pop it in the pan
Fry a pancake, flip a pancake
Catch it if you can

Tippety-tippety tin
Give me a pancake and I'll come in
Tippety-tippety toe
Give me a pancake and then I'll go.

This Week's Craft/Art: Maple-scented playdough.

No comments:

Post a Comment