Sunday, November 13, 2011

Storytimes Start on Monday!

Oh my goodness...what a few weeks it's been; what with the storm, the power outtage, the flood, the repairs, and my lingering illness and asthma acting up big time, it seems like forever since we've had a storytime. Happily, on Monday Nov. 14 we will be open and ready for storytime. Unfortunately, we won't be able to be in the storytime room, but we'll meet upstairs. Our theme for this week is Mother Goose and I'll share traditional Mother Goose rhymes as well as some modern books that use the rhymes as a starting point. We'll make Humpty Dumpty stick puppets and sing some songs, and play a flannel board game or two. I'll post a more detailed list later, but for now plan on storytimes all this week! YAY!

FYI, I'm still a little breathy...so I may ask some parents to help read...would that be okay with you?

Ms. Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment