Sunday, February 26, 2012

Storytime Week 5: Some Favorites

For this week I'll share some of my storytime favorites!

This Week's Books:
The Story of Ferdinand, by Munro Leaf. ill. by Robert Lawson
Caps For Sale, by Esphyr Slobodkina
Go Away, Big Green Monster, by Ed Emberley
Where's the Green Sheep, by Mem Fox, ill. by Judy Horacek
My Friend is Sad, by Mo Willems

This Week's Music:
If You're Happy and You Know It
 Plus some other favorites

This Week's Action Rhymes:
Zoom,zoom,zoom We're going to the moon
If you want to take the trip climb aboard my rocket ship
Zoom, zoom, zoom We're going to the moon Whoosh!

I have a little turtle He lives in a box
He swims in the puddle. He climbs on the rock
He snaps at a mosquito. He snaps at a flea
He snaps at a minnow. And he snaps at me
He caught the mosquito. He caught the flea
He caught the minnow. But he didn't catch me!

This Week's Art/Craft: Playdough
Plus Two Little Blackbirds and a flannel board game

No comments:

Post a Comment