Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Storytime Updates

We have a variety of storytimes each week. Because I, Ms. Patty, keep this blog I tend to highlight my 2 year old (Monday, Thursday) and 3 year old (Thursday) storytime themes. But I will also update you on Ms. Eileen's themes for her multi-age storytimes (3-5 on Wednesday, 4-6 on Friday).

In addition, Ms. Eileen meets with babies and their caregivers on Friday mornings and I do a drop-in storytime for 2-6 year olds on Monday at 1:00.

The drop-in storytime does not usually have a theme, so even if you come to one of the registered storytimes during the week, please feel free to add an extra 1/2 hour or so to your weekly library time and come see me on Mondays.

I'll try to keep everyone up-to-date on all the storytime happenings.
Ms. Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment