Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Take Me Home: Shameless Begging

Just a reminder that I am up for bid at our library's auction. You get four great classic childrens' books, heirloom worthy, AND a storytime visit from me, Ms. Patty. You can just have me come over to read to your child (I'll even do the bedtime book reading), or you can invite a few children over and I'll do a little storytime. I'll even bring my ukulele. If you'd rather, I can do a storytime for your child at the library instead.

The bid as of November 30 was 45.00 dollars. I know that's a lot of money for a family with young children BUT it is money for the library and the books alone are worth that much. Bidding ends Wednesday, December 9 at 6 p.m.

Thus ends my shameless begging and self-promotion for the day. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment