Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Penguins: Storytime Week 5/6

I realized when I came to post this that I've gotten a bit off with my counting, what with blizzards and sickness and all.  This week we are doing some make-up storytimes, as well as a Mom's club event and the final Thursday drop-in, all with a penguin theme.  Ms Eileen devised a sweet torn paper penguin craft and we'll be sharing some our new and old favorite penguin books.  You just know that Ms. Patty's book of the year, "Penguin and Pinecone" by Salina Yoon, will be making an appearance, along with sibling-themed "Flip and Flop", by Dawn Apperley, and Oliver Jeffers's adorable "Lost and Found". The little ones and I will likely waddle like penguins for a bit and may even check out the cool Penguin Cam. See you there.

1 comment:

  1. Patty just wanted an excuse to put a picture of Penguin and Pinecone back up here on the blog

    ReplyDelete