Friday, April 5, 2013

A 'Sweet' Funny Friday

I don't know about yours, but my kids (my actual kids, that is...not necessarily the ones I call 'my kids', aka, 'my kids at the library', which is how I refer to them to my own actual kids...you get the idea)
Anyway, my kids (especially the 7-yr-old) have been all sorts of obsessed with the idea of putting Peeps in scenes and making all sorts of crazy creations. Personally, I like that they are recycling the Peeps that frankly, don't get eaten save for maybe one on Easter or the day after. So I can feel good about throwing the little sugar blobs away after they have really been played with! So in honor, here's some of the best Peep diorama's I could find out there that re-create a famous book!



                                          Ok, so not a book, but this one is just darn cute....


No comments:

Post a Comment